1. These general conditions of use govern all relations between the site www.mesresultats.synlab.fr published by Synlab Gestion, whose identity and contact details are specified in the section ( “legal notice” ), and the Internet user.
2. Any Internet user who wishes to use the site www.mesresultats.synlab.fr is deemed to have read these general conditions of use.
3. These general conditions of use are not general conditions of sale or general conditions of provision of services.
4. They are intended to constitute the rule that must be respected by any Internet user visiting the site www.mesresultats.synlab.fr.
5. All Internet users are required at each visit to take note of any changes to these, Synlab Gestion reserves the right to modify them at any time.
6. The terms defined below shall have the following meaning between the Parties:
2. Object and description
7. The purpose of these presents is to set the conditions of use of the Site and all the pages of the Site.
8. This Site allows Internet Users:
3. Entry into force - Duration
9. These general conditions of use come into force on the date they are put online and will be enforceable on the date of the first use of the Site by the Internet user.
10. These general conditions of use are enforceable throughout the duration of use of the Site and until new general conditions of use replace these.
11. The Internet user may at any time renounce using the Site but remains responsible for any previous use.
4. Access to the Site
4.1 General access
12. Access to the Site is free. It is in principle accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
13. Synlab Gestion strives to provide quality access and to allow Internet users to use the means of communication made available to them in the best possible conditions.
14. Due to the nature and complexity of the Internet network, and in particular, its technical performance and response times for consulting, querying or transferring information data, Synlab Gestion makes its best efforts, in accordance with the rules of the art, to allow access to and use of the Site. Synlab Gestion cannot in fact guarantee absolute accessibility or availability of the Site.
15. However, Synlab Gestion reserves the right, without notice or compensation, to temporarily or permanently close the Site, in particular to carry out updates, maintenance operations, modifications or changes to operational methods and servers, without that this list is not exhaustive.
16. Synlab Gestion is not liable for damages of any kind that may result from these changes or from temporary unavailability or even from the permanent closure of all or part of the Site or the services associated with it.
17. Synlab Gestion reserves the right to supplement or modify, at any time, the Site and the services available therein according to the evolution of technologies.
18. It is up to the Internet user to ensure the possibilities of evolution of the computer and transmission means at his disposal so that these means can adapt to the evolutions of the Site.
4.2 Creating an account
19. Access to certain sections of the Site may require the Internet user to enter confidential identifiers issued by the laboratory in which you carried out your analysis.
20. The Internet user is solely responsible for the confidentiality of his identifiers (username and password) allowing him to consult his analysis results. Any use of his account by means of his personal identifier and password is presumed to have been made by the Internet user or a third party authorized by the Internet user, until his access is deactivated.
21. Assigned by the laboratory, the identifier is entered by the User who indicates his personal e-mail address during his first connection to mySYNLAB. Subject to accepting these conditions, the latter receives his temporary password by e-mail. He can then identify himself with mySYNLAB and access the secure part of the site and define his personalized password there. Entering an exact pair of identifier - password certifies the accuracy of the User's identity with SYNLAB. As a security measure, any access by the User to mySYNLAB becomes impossible after entering three (3) incorrect identifiers and/or passwords. In this case, SYNLAB deactivates the access concerned.
22. In the event of non-compliance with the general conditions of use of the site, Synlab Gestion reserves the right to deactivate, automatically and without compensation, the Internet user's access without having to give notice, after sending an e-mail or a registered letter with request for acknowledgment of receipt of formal notice, which has remained without effect for more than 30 days.
23. In the event of a manifest and significant breach and/or fraud by the Internet user, the deactivation of the account will take place automatically, without notice, without formality and without compensation.
5. Advertising and promotion on the site
24. Synlab Gestion reserves the right to distribute, free of charge or for a fee, advertising or promotional messages on its site.
6. Hypertext links
25. Synlab Gestion reserves the right to set up hyperlinks on its Site giving access to web pages other than those of its Site over which Synlab Gestion has no control.
26. Synlab Gestion declines all responsibility for the conditions of access to these sites, their operation, their use of the personal data of Internet users and for the content of the information provided on these sites under the activation of the hyperlinks.
27. The Internet user who has a personal website and wishes to place, for personal purposes, on his site a simple link leading directly to the home page of the Site, must obtain the express authorization of Synlab Gestion to establish this link.
28. Under no circumstances can this authorization be qualified as an implicit affiliation agreement.
29. In any case, the hypertext links to the Site without the authorization of Synlab Gestion must be removed at the first request of Synlab Gestion.
7. Personal data
30. In accordance with the Regulations relating to the protection of personal data, the Internet user is informed that Synlab Gestion, as data controller, implements the processing of personal data.
31. To find out more about this processing of personal data and the extent of their rights, Internet users are invited to refer to the External policy for the protection of personal data, accessible at the address ( “confidentiality” ) .
9. Responsibility of Synlab Management
9.1 General liability
33. Synlab Gestion cannot be held responsible:
9.2 Responsibility with regard to the information present on the Site
34. Synlab Gestion cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may result from access to or use of the Site or the information contained therein, whatever the nature thereof.
35. Synlab Gestion makes every effort to provide up-to-date information on its Site. All information brought to the attention of persons accessing the Site has been selected on a specific date.
36. The information appearing on the Site reflects an opinion at the time of its creation and not at the time of the consultation of the Site. They may require an update which may not have taken place on the date of their consultation for technical or non-technical reasons.
37. Synlab Gestion cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Any update, new service or new feature that improves or increases one or more existing information contents will be subject to these conditions.
38. Synlab Gestion declines all responsibility concerning the appropriateness of the decisions and the methods of their execution taken by the Internet users on the sole faith of the information published on the Site.
10. Obligations of the Internet user
39. The Internet user undertakes to use the Site as well as all the information to which he may have access only to obtain information and for a purpose consistent with public order, good morals and the rights of third parties. .
40. Thus, it is forbidden to publish or transmit via the Site any unlawful, harmful, defamatory, pornographic, hateful, racist or otherwise offensive to human dignity in particular. In the event that Synlab Gestion is informed of the presence of illegal content on the Site, Synlab Gestion would be entitled to immediately remove the content.
41. The Internet user also undertakes not to disturb the use that other Internet users may make of this Site and not to access parts of the Site to which access is restricted.
42. The User guarantees that he is the only one to know and use his username and password; he takes all the necessary precautions to preserve its confidentiality and remains responsible for all uses made of it, subject to a declaration to Synlab Gestion of loss, theft or use by a third party. The User undertakes to immediately notify Synlab Gestion by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the attention of: Synlab Gestion – mySYNLAB – 60-62 rue de Hauteville 75010 Paris of:
Synlab Gestion recommends that the User's computer system with which he accesses mySYNLAB be equipped with effective and up-to-date protection against computer risks (antivirus, firewall, etc.).
11. Intellectual Property
43. The content of the Site, the general structure as well as the software, texts, animated or still images, photographs, its know-how and all the other elements making up the Site are the exclusive property of Synlab Gestion or third parties who have granted it a license.
44. These general conditions of use do not imply any transfer of any kind of intellectual property right on the elements belonging to Synlab Gestion or on the elements of the partners or third parties who have granted it a license, such as sounds, photographs, images, literary texts, artistic works, software, brands, graphic charters, logos for the benefit of the consumer.
45. In particular, the Internet user is prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, downloading, broadcasting, transmitting, commercially exploiting and/or distributing in any way whatsoever the pages of the Site, or the computer codes of the elements making up the Site.
46. Any reproduction and/or representation, total or partial, of one of these rights, without the express authorization of Synlab Gestion, is prohibited and would constitute an infringement liable to engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
47. Consequently, the Internet user refrains from any action and any act likely to infringe, directly or indirectly, the intellectual property rights of Synlab Gestion.
48. The same applies to the databases appearing, where applicable, on the Site which are protected by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code. Any extraction or reuse, total or partial, of said databases and their content is thus prohibited without the express prior authorization of Synlab Gestion.
49. The distinctive signs of Synlab Gestion and its partners, such as domain names, trademarks, denominations as well as the logos appearing on the Site are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. Any total or partial reproduction of these distinctive signs made from elements of the Site without the express authorization of Synlab Gestion is therefore prohibited, within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code.
50. Only use in accordance with the intended purpose of the Site is authorized.
51. Any other use, not expressly authorized in writing and in advance by Synlab Gestion, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement.
53. Moreover, such tolerance cannot be interpreted as a waiver of the right to assert the rights in question.
54. In the event of difficulties of interpretation resulting from a contradiction between any of the titles appearing at the head of the clauses and any of the clauses, the titles will be declared non-existent.
55. If one or more stipulations of these general terms and conditions of use are held to be invalid or declared as such pursuant to a law, a regulation or following a decision passed into the force of res judicata by a competent jurisdiction, the other stipulations will retain all their force and scope.
56. For the execution of this agreement and except for specific provisions, the Internet user agrees to send all correspondence to the registered office of Synlab Gestion.
16. Applicable law
57. These general conditions of use of the Site are governed by French law.
58. This is the case for the rules of substance and the rules of form, notwithstanding the places of performance of the substantial or accessory obligations.
59. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE ON THE OCCASION OF THE INTERPRETATION OR EXECUTION OF THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, THE COMPETENT JURISDICTION WILL BE DETERMINED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF COMMON LAW.