3. The purposes are determined according to the nature of the cookies.
4. On our site, we use three cookies which are not subject to your consent since they are strictly necessary.
5. These are strictly necessary functional cookies which are deposited by our domain and which record the access data entered when a user connects to an area not accessible to all or closed.
6. These cookies are session cookies which are only valid for the duration of your session.
|No.||Cookie name||Category||Purpose||The duration of the conversation|
|1||Accept_cookies||Strictly necessary technical and functional cookies not subject to consent||Information whether the user has accepted the top banner on cookies (storage of the response to the patient).||Logout|
|2||PERSISTID||Strictly necessary technical and functional cookies not subject to consent||Cookie set by the Coreye load balancer to route user requests to the correct front-end server. Allows to maintain the session under credential.||Logout|
|3||JSESSIONID||Strictly necessary technical and functional cookies not subject to consent||Cookie allowing to maintain the session under identifiers.||Logout|
7. This policy comes into effect on the date it is posted online. The same applies to modifications.